Old 29-08-2003, 07:02 PM
Jim W

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

Marley1372 wrote:

Round here the main use for a Master Gardener's certification seems to be
to start all your sentences with "Well, I'm a Master Gardener, and I say

I get this alot from customers. They will ask you an honest question and
when they dont like the answer, they pull the master gardener bit out of
thier ass. This tends to make me have even less respect for the person
rather than make me think higher of them as they had hoped.

LOL.. aren't people strange.. Why ask a question in the first place..
Hehe, no one says you HAVE to like an answer!-)
//
Jim