Old 29-08-2003, 07:03 PM
Bob Hobden

Default info on allotments please

"shannie" wrote in message

Thank's Bob, I hadn't thought about the "fly tipping rubbish from home".
We'd initially give a 10yr guarantee and see how things go from there,

this
would definately be something we'd discuss with the prospective leasee
before anything is signed. So at least they'd know what they were taking

on,
if they wouldn't be happy with it, they'd at least have the option of
walking away.

No, neither did I until we took over an overgrown half plot that had just
been vacated and found broken paving slabs, lumps of concrete, paint cans,
etc, etc underneath the brambles around the edge of the plot. All of this
must have been brought onto the site from a previous users home instead of a
10 min trip to the dump.
Whilst on this topic I forgot to mention we are allowed one "skip" per annum
if we want it.

Don't be put off but do take Jims words to heart, 30+ years in retail
Banking taught me many times what can happen when someone dies in a family.
So many customers said their kids had a strong family bond and everything
would be OK, but remember, those kids have partners of their own that
aren't part of the family! A trust is a good idea, helps with inheritance
tax too. :-)

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars, there's bugger all down here.