Old 29-08-2003, 09:02 PM
FireDragon

Default Please Help Identify a Flower Correction

Thank you very much everyone. I can't believe I couldn't find it, and I
looked, really I did. The "Blue River II" doesn't seem to be as popular as
most other varieties, but I like it. I will try to propogate it by cuttings
and seeds (if the neighbours don't take all the blooms before they have a
chance to dry on the plant)

Kat

"Marley1372" wrote in message
Its Hibiscus mocheutos, also known as perennial hibiscus. I have never
witnessed them re-seed before though I suppose its possible. Mine seed

quite
profusely every year and I never see any seedlings. They are pretty easy

grow from cuttings, you dont even need a rooting hormone.

Toad