Old 29-08-2003, 09:02 PM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

Face reality Auggie, you are the pathetic loser dweeb here!!!!!

The only dates you have are with your hand, you masturbating gardener!!!!

Augustus McCrae wrote in message
In article ,
Pam Rudd wrote:

So you think you are so important that people follow you from one NG to
another. guffaw I just googled your name and saw all those posts
in soc.singles.mod. LOL!!!! How pathetic! What a loser! You must have
made a lot of enemies there if you think people follow you to other NGs
to tell you off. Given how few responses your posts get, it is obvious
how many people killfile you. Not a bad idea since any exchange with you
is as worthless as you. ESAD.

Pam
--
We are like genitals unto the gods; they play
with us for their amusement - Black Adder

Oh I think that about says enough about you and where your head is. Get
some new batteries Pammie.