Old 29-08-2003, 10:22 PM
Jim W

Default Beth Chatto Garden? Refreshments any good?

Natalie wrote:

"Jim W" wrote in message
news:1g0g7c7.1xdpp3u1h4h181N%00senetnospamtodayta@ macunlimited.net...
OK Slighly OT mebbe!-) Just a query.. I know that there's a tearoom and
picnic area at Beth Chatto's Garden..

Anyone care to comment on the food etc? Quality, service?? Homemade, or
catering co? Or is taking your own a better bet?

Promptish replies appreciated as I'm off there tomorrow!-)

Cheers
//
Jim

The refreshments area is a quite small pleasant conservatory, there is.not
much choice...but adequate. From what I can remember, there are sandwiches
and homemade cakes. It is definitely not run by a catering company and the
service is OK.

We didn't bother with taking our own and managed quite well with what was
provided.

HTH

Natalie

Thansk for that!-)