Old 29-08-2003, 11:02 PM
Gary Woods

Default Planting old corn kernels

(Glenna Rose) wrote:

My crap is from two moves that were not sorted and tossed, includes
children's years, a long-ago ended marriage, a closed-for-seven-years
business, etc.

I've still got two closets full of late wife's stuff from nearly two years
ago. And to think she groused about having to deal with her parent's
stuff! Truly, I'm not a lot better, though I'm simplifying by the
twelve-step method: One trash can at a time. With occasional bags to the
local City Mission.

I'm _almost_ looking forward to winter!

The good thing about growing garlic, is that I can start looking forward to
spring in late October, knowing the wheel will come around once again.

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
www.albany.net/~gwoods