Old 29-08-2003, 11:03 PM
Andy Spragg

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

Kay Easton pushed briefly to the front of
the queue on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 20:40:28 +0100, and nailed this to the
shed door:

^ In article , Jaimie
^ Vandenbergh writes
^ On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:54:16 +0100, Kay Easton
^ wrote:
^
^ Crispy brown on the outside is quite adequate for a carrot - it doesn't
^ have to be charcoal black right through to the middle!
^
^ I'm sure I recall that there was a discussion between Andy and SWCRs
^
^ SWCR? She who cooks radishes?
^
^ about how to follow on from the baked long peppers, and the carrot was
^ picked as a worthy contender. For no readily apparent reason.

It was a nexperiment. A scientific one. We wanted to establish the
nature of texture development in starch-free root vegetables under
conditions of prolonged conductive-radiative heat transfer. And we
did!

Andy
--

"No, you claim the magpie is to blame for all the
worlds ills, based on your ignorance of magpies."