Old 30-08-2003, 12:32 AM
Marilee

Default New to Group--Introduction and questions (long)

"Steve" wrote in message
t...
I'm new to this group (about a week). In other groups I follow, I've
seen people complain about posting the reply at the bottom. Their reason
was that when they read through a batch of posts in a thread, they don't
want to have to wade through the original post every time. They say post
at the top and anyone can look down to see what it was about if they
don't already know. I do it either way depending on the situation and my
mood.

I don't top post. I intersperse-post. I believe in adequate snippage,
though, to avoid having to scroll all the way to the bottom when I'm
replying to only a portion.

Marilee