Old 30-08-2003, 12:44 AM
Scoby Scoby is offline
Registered User

Location: West Midlands, ENGLAND
Default Re Horse Manure

Quote:
Originally posted by Yogi Bear
An FAQ/Listing County by County of the Stables/Horse Owners who would allow
gardeners to collect?
I once paid (yes, paid!) for a ton of the stuff to be delivered, I don't think the farmer knew his weights because after a 6" mulch round my rather large garden, I still couldnt see the garage door !
So I spread what I had left all over the place.
Next spring/summer, what a beautiful lawn!!
I live in Redditch Worc's. so if anyone knows of any going free please let me know through this thread (my banana plants would love it !!)
Here for a good time,
not a long one