Old 30-08-2003, 04:03 AM
Pam Rudd

Default Any value in becoming a master gardener?

When last we left our heros, on Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:33:33 -0500,
Augustus McCrae scribbled:

In article ,
Pam Rudd wrote:

So you think you are so important that people follow you from one NG to
another. guffaw I just googled your name and saw all those posts
in soc.singles.mod.

Apparently I'm important enough for you to Google.

LOL!!!! How pathetic! What a loser!

Important enough for you to have read enough posts to form
an opinion, too.

Why, it makes a girl quite giddy, it do.

frothing snipped

We are like genitals unto the gods; they play
with us for their amusement - Black Adder

Oh I think that about says enough about you and where your head is.

Into old British sitcoms?

Pam, when I'm not gardening, that is.

"ElissaAnn"