Old 30-08-2003, 04:17 AM
Pam Rudd

Default Growing the following tomatoes..

When last we left our heros, on Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:00:39 GMT,
zalzon scribbled:

This year I'm growing :

1) some unknown yellow tomato

So, where did your unknown yellow tomato come from?
Mine was labeled as a Manalucie, but clearly isn't. I really
wish I could figure out what it is, because it's a brave
little soldier in The War of the spit! Thrips. It's a potato
leaf, yellow tomato that is about the size of a tennis ball.
I thought it was determinate, but I have since then discovered
several runners running a covert operation under cover of the
sweet potatoes. I thought I had a mushroom under the sweet
potato vines, but it was a lovely yellow tomato.

Pam

"ElissaAnn"