Old 30-08-2003, 04:23 AM
Pam Rudd

Default New to Group--Introduction and questions (long)

When last we left our heros, on Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:23:27 -0500,
"Marilee" scribbled:

I don't top post. I intersperse-post. I believe in adequate snippage,
though, to avoid having to scroll all the way to the bottom when I'm
replying to only a portion.

Wot she said, with an emphasis on "adequate snippage"

One of the most annoying things about top posters is that
they rarely edit, so if you're left sifting through an ungodly
mishmash to figure out what they're replying to.

Pam

"ElissaAnn"