Old 30-08-2003, 08:23 AM
Franz Heymann

Default Re Horse Manure

"Scoby" wrote in message
s.com...
Yogi Bear wrote:
*An FAQ/Listing County by County of the Stables/Horse Owners who
would allow
gardeners to collect? *

I once paid (yes, paid!) for a ton of the stuff to be delivered, I
don't think the farmer knew his weights because after a 6" mulch round
my rather large garden, I still couldnt see the garage door !
So I spread what I had left all over the place.
Next spring/summer, what a beautiful lawn!!
I live in Redditch Worc's. so if anyone knows of any going free please
let me know through this thread (my banana plants would love it !!)

For a similar reason, ou very first property was called "The Dungalow"

Franz