Old 30-08-2003, 08:33 AM
Natalie

Default passion flower cuttings

"
Yes very easy.. I've just taken a load of cuttings.. though I did do it
during that warm period we've had recently and they are rooted already.

I cut just below a leaf joint (node), removed any young tendrils and
flowers as well as the lower sets of leaves, dipped the the end into
rooting powder and inserted round the edge of a 'half pot' into a mix of
multipurpose and perlite. Compost was kept just moist until roots showed
at the base of the pot.

I have managed to root some in the past by doing the same as Jim but just
putting them in a glass of water on a south facing window sill.

Natalie