Old 30-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Re(2): My suggestions for storing tomatoes

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003 21:54:46 -0700, (Glenna
Rose) wrote:

I dry tomatoes all the time. When they are fully dried, I vacu seal them
in bags. Per directions I have read about processing them with the skins
on (I don't peel before I slice them into thin slices), I put them in the
freezer for several days. Often, I just leave them there until they are
used.

I'm going to leave mine in the freezer until used also. We
have a very large freezer (although it's almost full now),
but in any case, the dried tomatoes take up VERY little
room.

Pat