Old 30-08-2003, 03:02 PM
Martin

Default New SAE: Is this normal?

Thanks Leigh. It looks like you're right - It was just an adjustment
period. He did indeed start eating flake food this morning. I'm glad to
know racing up and down the glass is normal. Thanks again!

Martin

"Martin" wrote in message
I bought a new SAE today. Since I introdiced him into the aquarium almost

9
hours ago, he has been restless. He swims up and down the glass aquarium
walls completely ignoring any flake food and black brush algae on my

bacopa
(reason I got him). The other fish in the aquarium are perfectly

healthy.
Temp = 77F, PH = 7.2, GH = 8, KH = 6, Ammo = 0, Nitrite = 0 What's with

him?

Marty