Old 30-08-2003, 03:22 PM
Ray

Default cattleya orchid time to rebloom

Keith,

Be careful of buying a wide array of plants before you know what conditions
are easiest to provide!

Read this: http://www.firstrays.com/beginner.htm

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"keith" wrote in message
hi & thanks for responding,this is the first newsgroup i have involved
myself with,what great fun & help available!My first question certainly

got
things heating up,i have just bought another orchid dendrobium 'emma type'
this hobby is sooooooooooo addictive!!!!!! i have 4 now the first i
overwatered & killed,i can keep them alive now,yipeeeeeee.
thanks again keith,
England
"LYNN32141" wrote in message
In article , "keith"
writes:

have a cattleya orchid which has already bloomed,how long before it re
blooms?

Keith,

I have a cattleya also, and it is a once a year bloomer, but what a

magnificant
display she puts forth...... I at least know every year at Thanksgiving

and
lasting until Christmas, my beauty graces me with lavender and ivory
flowers....

Lynn