Old 30-08-2003, 06:02 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Planting leeks

Liz wrote:
: In the local market this morning there were some leek plants for sale.
: According to my big gardening book it's miles too late to plant them
: now, though I've really regretted not growing them this year, my
: first year of veggie gardening.
:
: Would they amount to anything if I bought some and planted them now?
: I'm about 1,000 ft up in the Pennines. Exposed.
:
: Thanks
:
: Liz
:
:
: ---

No it is far too late to make anything apart from a little thin leek, still
nothing ventured etc

Robert The Devil's Advocate www.pafc.co.uk