Old 30-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Nanceemo

Default Tomato Plant - thanks, all

Possible causes: excess nitrogen fertilizer causing green groeth at the
expense of fruit-avoid addinmg any nitrogen fertilizer---exces heat over 90
degrees can can affect fruit set adversly--a combination of both these
condirions

aahhhh ... I have only used Osmocote and that only twice. I thought the time
release thing would take care of frequent fertilizing and probably more
intelligently than I would. But it's been 90 - 100+ all summer, so I guess
it's just the wrong combination, huh? At least, the tomatoes I am getting are
delicious. : )