Old 30-08-2003, 11:32 PM
Madgardener

Default Coreopsis question

"rosemarie face" wrote in message
Thanks a lot everyone ! This really helps . I've been gardening for
about six years now (since I moved here from Germany), but still
consider myself a newbie . So much to learn ... but I love it !
Madgardener, I hope you have recuperated and are feeling better !!! I
really enjoy your posts !! If you don't mind I will ask you a few more
questions here and there . Do you have a homepage for your gardenpics? I
would really love to see your garden !
Rosie z5 IN

you can ask me as many questions as you need to sugar. I feel much better.
I couldn't go in to work yesterday I was so ill from the heat. I'm getting
too old to be out in this stuff (yeah, at the tender age of 50) but when the
heat is in the upper 90's and the humidity makes it feel like it's over
103o.........and you lose huge amounts of sweat, you're losing valuable
minerals and electrolites and potassium.....it kicked my butt......but
better today, and back out in the heat and humidity and on the concrete
today but I paced myself, went inside alot to cool off, soaked my head,
soaked my hat, hosed down my arms..... I don't have a homepage for my pics
but if you wanna holler my way I can send you two or three at a time and you
can delete them after you look at them. Thanks for the kind words,
Rosie....I appreciate every gardener who enjoys a good ramble and garden
tour. GBSEG my e-mail is the same as it appears here.........
madgardener up on the sticky and hot ridge, back in Fairy Holler,
overlooking a blue English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset
zone 36