Old 30-08-2003, 11:42 PM
Steve

Default Phal problem. Help!

Thanks Aaron. I saw your post this morning but didn't get time to read
the articles you gave links to until now. That first one certainly seems
to describe exactly what I have in my Phals. I think I need to get my
hands on some Funginex next and see what that can do. I find it hard to
believe I need to add one of the insecticides to the Funginex to make it
work. I'll keep an open mind on that however.

Steve

Aaron Hicks wrote:

Not that I've ever seen it myself, but I am reminded of the
mysterious "microfungus" that has been described elsewhe

http://www.orchidmall.com/general/microfun.htm

One curative consists of Ortho malathion and Funginex:

http://www.chebucto.ns.ca/Recreation.../magnov95.html

Another alternates 3 fungicides:

http://www.soos.ca/Newsletters/2002/May2002News.htm