Old 31-08-2003, 12:42 AM
Warren

Default Name callers and know-it-alls

Harley wrote:
You sure have them in this group. I used to enjoy stopping by.

You think you know it all calling people here "name callers," don't you?

Or a little more bluntly, Harley, you're the pot calling the kettle
black. If it really bothered you, you would have just gone away without
stopping to show us how much you know about us, and to call us names.

Although my bet is the irony of your post was totally accidental on your
part.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.