Old 31-08-2003, 01:52 AM
Steve

Default Phal problem. Help!

jerry bolce wrote:

This looks just like the fungus that infected my phals a few years back
and it also spreads to Cattleyas, oncidiums, etc.

I found that I needed to soak the plants regularly with Funginex for
many waterings or the fungus would just continue in the new leaves. You
need to treat the other plants also, maybe not as frequently if they
have no symptoms...........

Thanks Jerry. It sounds like Funginex is the treatment I am looking for.
At least I have something to try.

Steve
PS If anyone knows of an online source for Funginex, let me know. A
quick search didn't locate a source, though I can look more. The nearest
store that might possibly have it requires hours in the car driving from
here.