Old 31-08-2003, 01:52 AM
Steve

Default Phal problem. Help!

Judy CA wrote:

I'm usually a lurker but I thought I'd reply as I have one phal (out
of 40) that displays these same symptoms. I've had it for two years
now and it's actually two phals connected in one s/h pot.

Anyways, Spring of '02 both phals started getting the yellow leaves
with black pitting. When it first started it was sudden. Lowest leaf
on both phals, then the next lowest leaf. Sunken yellow spots turning
to black. I isolated it to another room and sprayed with funginex.
That seemed to stop it. No more spread to the other leaves.

Thanks for emerging from lurk mode. Your post adds yet more evidence
that I should try Funginex.

Steve