Old 08-02-2003, 03:56 AM

Default "Artifical" lighting -- Any successes?

I don't really care about Martha, I'm waiting for Bernie Ebbers and
Scott Sullivan [Worldcom] to get thrown in jail for 50 or 60 years.

Don't hold your breath.

I am not saying she should not be prosecuted for any crimes she did---
if indeed she did. But I just find it ironic that the main focus in
this huge nest of corporate rip-off artists turned to Stewart while the
Enron crew and the rest of the "good 'ol boys" are apparently getting
off scott free.

Err, the worldcom guys were indicted; Martha has not been, and the net
is full of rumors that she will not be
http://www.seclaw.com/publish/whatsnew.htm