Old 31-08-2003, 06:22 AM
Lori

Default Are you OK ?

I went out to pond to check things out everything looks good daily routine.
The frog that has made the pond his home is sitting in on the island next to
the turtle spitter. I decided to check the pump trap so I turned off the
pump to clean it out. The turtle stops spitting water because the pump is
off the frog gets up turns around and puts his front legs on the turtle. He
just stares the entire time the water is off as to say are you OK. I get
done turn the pump back on and the turtle starts spitting water again. The
frog turns around sits back down as to say OK he is fine. Had to share I
thought it was funny.

hehehehe too bad you didn't have a camera close by!