Old 31-08-2003, 07:12 AM
wsallen

Default [IBC] *****Happy B'day to me

Jim Lewis wrote in message 000a01c36e77$f2b4bac0$1a112cc7@pavilion...
My birthday book arrived today. (Books are pretty standard gifts
for this bookworm come the holidays and birthdays.)

This one's a fun one that I didn't know about before I stumbled
across it on an on-line used booksto "Masterpieces of Bonsai"
Yoshio Takayanagi, ed. - Shufunotomo/Japan Pub. 1986.

I love online stores, you can find 'gems' for very little effort.

snip
Anyway, _Many Thanks_ Jackie. ;-) (I don't need to buy HER a
B'day gift (her birthday, 9-11, is now celebrated with mine, for
obvious reasons) because she just bought herself a BRAND NEW pony
cart -- and harness! We already had the pony, or . . . ;-)

Happy Birthday Jim and Jackie. And Bill.V!
So for Christmas Jim, you'll be getting her a matched set of 4 Cleveland
bays to drive with? gd&r

Cheers,
Heidi Aussie