Old 31-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Kate Dicey

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

Kay Easton wrote:

In article , Andrew Marshall
writes
In article , Linz spam@nosp
am.lindsayendell.org.uk writes
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:20:13 +0100, Andrew Marshall
wrote:
An enormous piece of roast beef, with On!on gravy, praps?

Hmm, yes, beef is also an option, although I feel Yorkshire puds to be
obligatory with beef and I'm penc at YPs.

I'll eat YPs if someone else serves 'em to me; never gelled to molish
'em myself, thobut. Is it complificated? Occasionally I ohl pre-molished
ones, but they're not up to much.

The theory is easy. In practice, they're one of the two things that
always goes wrong for me (the other is meringue. I'm good at bread,
though)
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

I can only do meringue if it fer pavlova!

Have you visitid me bread recipes? They're very good: even the Dwarf
Bread gets Honourable Menshun from fambly and fiends. I need to get me
Lardy Cake recipe up there!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk