Old 31-08-2003, 04:02 PM
Kate Dicey

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

Ichimusai wrote:

In article , Linz
spam@nosp

am.lindsayendell.org.uk writes
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 22:20:13 +0100, Andrew Marshall
wrote:
An enormous piece of roast beef, with On!on gravy, praps?

Hmm, yes, beef is also an option, although I feel Yorkshire puds to
be obligatory with beef and I'm penc at YPs.

I'll eat YPs if someone else serves 'em to me; never gelled to
molish 'em myself, thobut. Is it complificated? Occasionally I ohl
pre-molished ones, but they're not up to much.

I am getting hungry now... I had a very nice one of them gigant YP's
in York last time I went. I still dream about it during dark winter
nights.

--
Ichimusai - Tolerated by two cats. ICQ: 1645566 Yahoo: Ichimusai
IRC: Ichimusai#AmigaSWE@IRCnet URI: http://www.ichimusai.org/

One of S&H's most favoured pub lunches is the giant Yorkshire pud filled
wiv roast beef and thick brown gravy. He's a lad wiv taste, the S&H!
--
Kate XXXXXX
http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk