Old 31-08-2003, 04:12 PM
Estee Estee is offline
Registered User

Default Slug's demise

Quote:
Originally posted by Cathy & Charlie
I don't know if anyone has ever come across this and please excuse if some of it sounds a little crude!

We are allotmenteers and keep a bucket in our shed for the collection of "human liquid compost activator" - no toilets on the site, see.

Charlie unwittingly used the "facilities" while there was a slug in it which immediately "kicked the bucket". Thinking this might be a fluke the experiment was repeated (we have plenty of slugs to spare!) and the same thing happened.

Maybe it was something Charlie drank the night before? I hear they get attracted to beer...