Old 31-08-2003, 06:32 PM
Andrew Marshall

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

In article , Lizz Holmans
writes
On Sun, 31 Aug 2003 14:23:20 +0100, Andrew Marshall
wrote:

(snip)
I'll eat YPs if someone else serves 'em to me; never gelled to molish
'em myself, thobut. Is it complificated?

Yorkshire pudding is easy to make. 1 cup flour, 1 cup milk, a little
salt, 2 eggs. Mix up until bubbles rise to top. Chill for at least one
hour.

sounds pretty simple sofa...

Fill bottoms of YP pan

ah; I'll have to ohl one o' they... the mix wwd be too runny to be pwt
on an abezny baking sheet.

Take pan out, fill with
pudding mixture, return to oven, and bake at about 220 Celsius or 425
farenheit for 25 minutes.

Should be qbable if tuits can be found, megoovs.

Since one doesn't usually roast a joint at this high a temp,

Acksherley, I hfr 425-odd farenheits for the last 15 minuets or so. I
like the meat to have a nice crustificated outside. I can allus take the
meat out if the YPs arrq more cwking innit.

Am I boring you yet?

Nope; sounds like it'll arrq a fair few tuits, thobut. I may well gel it
when the weather gets colder, and a hot kitching won't be the promble
wot it wwd be ATM.

Regards,
Andrew.
--
Andrew Marshall
Unsolicited advertising matter unwelcome. Offenders may be blacklisted.