Old 31-08-2003, 09:12 PM
TOM KAN PA

Default Can someone please explain "Propagation Rights?"

If you develope a plant that you don't want me to grow from a seed, from a
cutting, from air layering, then develope it so I can't grow one.
Ever go to a website and even though it states that you can't copy and paste
the text or download a picture or at least without permission, you still do it?
Ever go to a website where wedding proofs are and even though it states that
you can't download a picture, you still do it?
Or at least you try to do it and a window opens saying you can't do it, and by
god you can't!
So this technology is available, if you don't want me to use text or a photo
then set it up so I can't. AOL has all their windows set so photos can't be
downloaded.