Old 31-08-2003, 09:22 PM
Austin Shackles

Default Hello Garden, Shed Calling.

On or around Sun, 31 Aug 2003 17:51:25 GMT, Buzzy Bee
enlightened us thusly:

On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 19:22:16 +0100, Linz
wrote:
but then again I might just have mucked up the snipping as usual!

Oh, I'll do parsnips too, they're gorgeous roasted. Roast tatties,
roast carrots, roast parsnips, that's the veg sorted, just need to
decide on the meat!

Nah, you need to have sweet potatoes as well :-)

My arj greenhouse will be too small, but I wish I could grow some.

latest roast veggie trick was some out-size radishes wot a neighbour grew,
these were about 2" across. ver' nice, TAAW. a bit like turnip, once they
was cookit.

--
Austin Shackles. www.ddol-las.fsnet.co.uk my opinions are just that
"The breezy call of incense-breathing Morn, The swallow twittering