Old 31-08-2003, 10:32 PM
Evan

Default Heated Driveway

I am planning on putting in a new driveway, an d want to install a Hydronic
Heating System.

I have heard you can do a down and dirty one by using 1/2" PVC pipe, but
what I need to know is layout , configurations, or what ever else that would
help. I plan on using oil as the liquid in the system because it will carry
more heat than glycol, or brine, also little evaporation replacement.

As I said any information or advice other than "Call an HVAC man", would be
helpfull

Evan

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (