Old 31-08-2003, 11:12 PM
Sarah Huff

Default Advice needed potting oncidiums

Thanks Ray and Pam!

I pot just about everything in s/h. It works so well for me. Everything
thrives!

Sarah
"Ray" wrote in message
Sarah,

First of all, you might consider S/H culture for those, as they totally
thrive in it. I have all of mine in 4.5" or 6" S/H pots because they're
relatively tall for the diameter. The plants also don't seem to mind
overpotting.

"Sarah Huff" wrote in message
news
Hi everyone! I have a couple of oncidium intergenerics that I'm going

repot today. What size pot should I use in relation to the size of the
plant? Do they like to be rootbound? Thanks!

Sarah