Old 01-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Paul Kelly

Default Against the law ??

hendo2002 wrote:
Hi , I have a bit of a problem with a neighbour at the bottom of my
garden , it is his boundry fence but whilst I've been away for a
fortnight he has clipped unsightly PVC screened cable to the fence on
my side for some lighting is he allowed to do this or not ?? Its not
a matter of asking him as when I was doing my garden he banged on my
door complaining that I had got his decking dirty !!! so from that
point on we don't really see eye to eye

If it is his fence he is allowed but so are you allowed to prune plants
(very) close to the fence! Be careful, though, don't cut his wire!

pk