Old 01-09-2003, 02:02 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Name callers and know-it-alls

Nah Nah Nah.............Nah Nah Naaaaaah!!

Was that too intense for Harley?

It really doesn't matter what you say because that sad little WebTVer is
long gone.

Which celebrity do you you think you are? Sonny Tufts??????

TOM KAN PA wrote in message
Hey Harley! There are those who have been in this group for years and roll

with
the punches, give an eye for an eye, turn the other cheek, forgive and

forget.
Rant and rave sometimes and do resort in name calling in threads that get

out
of hand.
Cereoid has probably been called a name by every "regular" in this group

and
has at one time called most everyone a name.
I know I've been a victim of his verbal attacks and I felt like a

celebrity who
had just been insulted by Don Rickles!
But then the next time I ask a question or post a response, Cereoid is

there to
answer the question or to elaborate on my response.
But since it seems that you can't take this form of bantering back and

forth, I
suggest you leave.