Old 01-09-2003, 05:22 AM
Bill Oliver

Default Roundup Unready

In article ,
Stephen Sassman wrote:
Under further investigation, Roundup APPEARS to be fairly safe. But then
as I mentioned, so did DDT. I don't know about "when used as directed",
but Roundup does have negative effects on the reproductive system at
some level...

"At some level..." Indeed, if you give an animal enough of
anyting -- including water -- you will cause pathology.
Did you read the article? Tell me, what did the
authors say about the dosage and exposure compared
to what people who use it as directed are exposed
to?

I'll give you a hint -- it was not at normal
exposure levels.

Tell me, do you consider water to be a poison?

Do the authors make the claim that this shows that
Roundup is dangerous when usd as directed? No, they
do not -- because that's not what it shows.

billo