Old 01-09-2003, 12:02 PM
Mariposa

Default What vegetables can I plant now?

I'd recomend sowing a japanese onion seed (yellow senshu). The overwinter
and are ready before your outher onions. Keep them weeded though!

--

-Mariposa Alternative Bodycare-
Organic skincare, bodycare and perfumes. Organic and demeter essential oils.

We stock ANIKA Pure Organic Skincare, Barefoot Botanicals, Blake & Fox
Vegetable Based Candles, Body Essentials, Encens D'Auroville, Green People,
Lakshmi Ayurvedic Kajal, Primavera Organic & Demeter, Spiezia Organic Care,
Urtekram, Yaoh Organic Hemp Seed Oil Products.

All available to buy here at our online shop.

www.mariposa-alternative-bodycare.co.uk

PS: Our site has been updated with new products and summer deals.
"The Devil's Advocate" wrote in
message ...
Jason Pope wrote:
: Hi
:
: Just wondering whether you budding gardeners out there could give me a
: bit of advice about what vegetables I could sow from seed, plant, at
: the moment.
:
: I realise the growing season for a lot of things has passed, and I'm
: pretty new at this, so just thought I'd pick the brains of those more
: experienced than I.
:
: Thanks in advance
:
: Jason

Over wintering onion sets can be planted soon and broad bean seeds can be
sown in October/November depending on where you live. Spring cabbage

plants
could still be planted, if you can get hol;d of some plants. Don't forget

net them against pigeons. Oh and garlic can be planted in the autumn

Robert The Devil's Advocate
www.pafc.co.uk

---