Old 01-09-2003, 01:02 PM
Kay Easton

Default Re Horse Manure

In article , LizR
writes

One of the offical songs that Cubs sing these days goes something like this:
"A Pizza Hut, a Pizza Hut,
Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut.
MacDonalds, MacDonalds,
Kentucky Fried Chicken and a Pizza Hut."

To the tune of A Ram Sam Sam. Make of it what you will:-(

That children's songs are alive and well and still developing? From my
children I've heard 'Jingle bells, batman smells....' and one about the
Teletubbies, the sentiments of which I entirely approve. I can see that
you might be depressed that the culture being celebrated in these songs
is fast food and poor quality TV, but the fact that children are still
making up and singing their own playground songs is in my view something
to celebrate.
--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page: