Old 01-09-2003, 04:02 PM
Dave Gower

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Appropos considering our recent discussions:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in528581.shtml

"Imagine a place so saturated with toxic, cancer-causing chemicals that

it's
in the dirt people walk on, the air they breathe - even the blood that

pumps
through their veins.

I presume you mean our recent discussions about Roundup. If so, then this
article is NOT "Appropos" (sic). I quote the key paragraph from this story:

"The problem is polychlorinated byphenyls - PCBs - one of the most pervasive
and profitable industrial chemicals of 20th Century America."

I have never heard of any PCB's in Roundup. Have you? If not, I expect an
apology to the newsgroup for a deliberate attempt to mislead.