Old 01-09-2003, 04:32 PM
Amanda Galiano

Default Replacing PVC Liner (questions)

Thanks for your advice. Now that I got the old PVC liner up (that was
easier than I expected...I don't see any reason to leave it when it
comes up that easily) and unfolded the new liner to see how much I
actually have, it seems like they sold me at least twice as much as I
needed (and I put inside the old shell to make sure I wasn't
overestimating because of the depth)...I'm gonna have some fun! I
plan to make it deeper and a little wider too. If my fish survive the
tramua of living in the little kiddie pool, they'll be happy.