Old 01-09-2003, 04:42 PM
David J Bockman

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

Not only will an apology not be forthcoming, you can take your bossy
attitude and your attempts to dictate my online behavior and shove them.

I wrote 'appropos' in light of the recent tangential demagoguery over
Monsanto, not the Roundup Wars.

Dave

"Dave Gower" wrote in message

"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Appropos considering our recent discussions:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2002/...in528581.shtml

"Imagine a place so saturated with toxic, cancer-causing chemicals that

it's
in the dirt people walk on, the air they breathe - even the blood that

pumps
through their veins.

I presume you mean our recent discussions about Roundup. If so, then this
article is NOT "Appropos" (sic). I quote the key paragraph from this

story:

"The problem is polychlorinated byphenyls - PCBs - one of the most

pervasive
and profitable industrial chemicals of 20th Century America."

I have never heard of any PCB's in Roundup. Have you? If not, I expect an
apology to the newsgroup for a deliberate attempt to mislead.