Old 01-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Major Ursa

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

"David J Bockman" wrote in news:0MJ4b.4072$NF5.2996
@nwrddc01.gnilink.net:

I wrote 'appropos' in light of the recent tangential demagoguery over
Monsanto, not the Roundup Wars.

And considering the historic trackrecord of the evidence presented by MS
in this case and in the case of RU it is very much relevant. See also post
by Salty Thumb.

I think we should let our governements revoke all approvings to Monsanto.
In fact, I think the company should be closed down, the CEO's jailed and
then lets take our time and find out if they did anything right.

Ursa..

--
Ursa (Major)/ \ *-*-* *