Old 01-09-2003, 05:12 PM

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

It is entirely apropos of the fact that this is a company like Monsanto. Which now
has a record of poisoning the environment, of covering up what they know about the
toxicity, using the courts to slow remediation and apparently even having control
over the EPA. Take a look at their political contributions list. That is what 60
minutes was talking about. Do you seriously think you know everything about Roundup?
Do you seriously think this company has seen the error of its ways? Ingrid

"Dave Gower" wrote:
I have never heard of any PCB's in Roundup. Have you? If not, I expect an
apology to the newsgroup for a deliberate attempt to mislead.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.