Old 01-09-2003, 06:02 PM
dstvns

Default Moles and Voles

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 11:26:35 -0400, "Keith Corwell"
wrote:

HELP
I can i get rid of them ?

I have this one hole in the corner of my big garage door. They were
using it as a freeway, in and out of my house, espcially on rainy days
when their outdoor tunnels would be flooded. I simply put an empty
mouse trap in front of the hole in the door. Within an hour on the
first day I got two, and it's gotten over a dozen in the past month.
The trick is finding their path and then taking advantage of any
bottlenecks.

In the past I've done the same thing, only right in front of their
entrance holes outside in the dirt. Not as effective as the garage,
but still gets a couple. I have to admit though, sometimes they dump
a load of dirt on the outdoor traps, which makes me think they're a
little spiteful

Dan