Old 01-09-2003, 09:02 PM
Dave Gower

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

wrote in message

Do you seriously think you know everything about Roundup?

I know that when USED AS RECOMMENDED it works just fine in my yard.

Do you seriously think this company has seen the error of its ways?

That's the quasi-religious agenda again. Monsanto (and Dupont, Dow etc) are
satans.

As I said in another reply, such social agendas are off-topic for this
newsgroup. The safety of Round-up is a valid topic, but can only be answered
by reference to personal experience and bio-chemistry. Not being a
bio-chemist, I quote my personal experience. Bio-chemists say it is safe
WHEN USED AS RECOMMENDED.