Old 01-09-2003, 09:12 PM
paghat

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

In article , "Dave Gower"
wrote:

"David J Bockman" wrote in message
Not only will an apology not be forthcoming, you can take your bossy
attitude and your attempts to dictate my online behavior and shove them.

I will continue to point out your ignorant, agenda-driven drivel as much as
I want.

Except, of course, when the agenda is driven by Monsanto; when decade by
decade their "previous" agenda of "facts" turned out to be all lies, & the
critics turned out to be all right, & you seriously believe a company that
did nothing but lie for fifty years is going to be telling the truth THIS
time even though their claims for glyphosate are word-for-word repeated
from past claims for Agent Orange & PCBs. And even though they've been
caught in outright lies & fabrications of "science," you still boldly sit
with your saw on a limb posting:

"My experience is that Monsanto is telling the truth." -Dave Gower

To which only "BWAAhahaha!" is a responsible reply.

Someone as agenda-driven as THAT griping about agendas, shit dude, the
only difference between these two agendas is Monsanto's is "mega-profit at
cost of human life!" while the greenies agenda is "a cleaner safer
planet."

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"