Old 01-09-2003, 09:22 PM
Barbara2245

Default Wet Labor Day Weekend

"Tom La Bron" wrote in message ...
Well folks,

It has not been a really great Labor Day weekend so far, but few around
where I live are complaining. Since Friday morning about 0600 until this
morning Monday, Sept 1, we have garnered about 6 inches of very much needed
rain.

Fish are doing great. I have had very good growth this summer so far.
Hopefully we will have a late Fall and Winter.

Tom L.L.

Well, here it is dry as a bone. The rain falls north or south of us. I
water the garden to keep stuff alive and parts of the lawn. The fire
danger should be getting very high.
There isn't that much evaporation but I have had to run the air
conditioner a lot. I guess we will also have a pretty snowless winter.
The 10 year cyle should switch back one of these years to -28* and 3'
or 4' of snow. Happy water gardening.