Old 01-09-2003, 10:02 PM

Default The most toxic town in America (Monsanto)

The safety of roundup according to WHOM?
people who use it but have no idea of what the side effects might be and how long it
takes for them to appear?
or the biochemists that work for Monsanto?
Logic, not quasi nothin'
Monsanto says its products are safe.
Monsanto has lied in the past.
How do we trust that Monsanto is now telling the truth? What evidence is there?

It is like somebody asking about buying daffodil bulbs from Michigan Bulbs.
X says she got tulips and they were crap. Other people have had lousy luck with
Michigan Bulbs.
You come on and bitch cause the original person was asking about daffodils, not
tulips.

BTW, you are not a list god, you dont decide what is on topic or off topic on this
newsgroup. Ingrid

"Dave Gower" wrote:
As I said in another reply, such social agendas are off-topic for this
newsgroup. The safety of Round-up is a valid topic, but can only be answered
by reference to personal experience and bio-chemistry. Not being a
bio-chemist, I quote my personal experience. Bio-chemists say it is safe
WHEN USED AS RECOMMENDED.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com